|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||22 TON|
|Packaging Details:||Paper bags, 25kgs in each, 22 tons in per 20' container; Big Poly Bags, 100kgs in each, 20 tons in per 20' container.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000 TON PER YEAR|
|Cas No.:||8002-80-0||Appearance:||Light Yellow Powder|
|Einecs No.:||232-317-7||Other Names:||Vital Wheat Gluten,VWG,Gluten|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Packaging:||Bag,25 Kg / Bag Or Tons Bag|
|Shelf Life:||24 Months||Application:||Food Additive,Additive For Bread,Food;Health Care; Flavoring,Food And Pharma Grade|
Natural wheat protein powder for pasta and noodles production additive
This vital wheat gluten obtained by physical extraction from wheat. It is insoluble in water. It appears as a fine, slightly yellowish powder and has a typical wheat taste.
1. Wheat gluten(Vital wheat gluten) could be used as natural additive to be added into flour to produce wheat powder for bread, needle, dumpling and fine dried noodles.
2. Wheat gluten could(Vital wheat gluten) be used in food industry to produce gluten, bran dough, ham sausage, steamed bean curd roll vegetarian"chicken", luncheon meat and canned food, etc.
3. Wheat gluten(Vital wheat gluten) could be used to replace a-starch to be used in the feed of eel and turtle, or used as a protein resource to replace fish powder.
4. Wheat gluten(Vital wheat gluten) could be used in bulked feed to offer protein and improve the outlook of feed. Moreover, wheat gluten also can be used to increase the vegetable protein assay of food.
|Protein (Nx6.25)||82.2% Min.|
|Protein (Nx5.7)||75.0% Min.|
|Water absorption rate||150% Min.|
|Percentage on sieve of 200μm||2.0% Max.|
Nutritional information (For every 100g)
|Enery Value||370 kcal or 1548 KJ|
|Total fat||1.20 g|
|Saturated fat||0.27 g|
|Soidum (Na)||29.00 mg|
This product do not contain any ingredient of GMO origin as mentioned in the EC Regulation No 1829/2003 on genetically modified food and feed.
Total product shelf life of bulk delivered material is 24 months after production date if stored under recommended storage conditions. & storage conditions
Store product in a dry and clean area (< 20°C, < 60% RH) away from odorous materials. And stock should undergo regular rotation.
1. Multilayer paper bags with poly-inner liner. Net weight: 25kgs
2. Big polywoven bags. Net weight: 1000 kgs
3. Other packing according to buyer's idea.
Labeling and marks
Language, Pattern and content details according to buyer's option.
Wheat Gluten is the water-insoluble natural protein separated from nature wheat flours. Gum gluten is wheat gluten in its freshly extracted wet form. Dry gluten is approximately 70–85% protein. It absorbs two to three times its weight in water. The differences in properties of wheat gluten in comparison to almost all other food proteins are largely due to the polarity level of the total amino acid structure. Most food proteins have polar group levels of 30–45% and have a net negative charge, while wheat gluten has a polar group level of approximately 10% with a net positive charge. This results in the repulsion of excess water and the close association of the wheat gluten molecules and resistance to dispersion. In baked goods, this results in the ability to form adhesive, cohesive masses, films, and three-dimensional net- works. Gluten formation is utilized in the baking industry to impart dough strength, gas retention, structure, water absorption, and retention with breads, cakes, doughnuts, and so on. It is also used as a formulation aid, binder, filler, and tableting aid. See gluten; vital wheat gluten.